Owning a property can prove to be a great investment if you plan on letting. However, there are no Letting a property can be very rewarding, but it can also be time consuming and stressful. Professional property management from PM Estates doesn't cost the earth and allows you to enjoy your investment free from day-to-day hassles.
What does the property management service provide?
PM Estates will provide the following services:
Invoicing and collecting the rent on your behalf, forwarding of the rent to your dedicated bank Account. Preparation and submission of regular statements of income and expenditure.
Dealing with all matters arising in connection with the property during the tenancy such as:
- Handling of related matters for overseas landlords.
- All maintenance issues are dealt with quickly and cost effectively, using our panel of qualified contractors and technicians. Minor and urgent works will be instructed directly by us - though no major works are undertaken without the landlord's consent.
- We can arrange and coordinate refurbishment projects of any size. This service allows you access to PM Estates' extensive network of consultants and contractors.
- Payment of utility bills during vacant periods.
- Compliance with statuary regulations (ie. gas safety checks.)
- Provide competitive quotations for contents insurance.
- Administer all payments on behalf of landlords (ie service contract and ground rents) check accuracy and deal with any queries.
- Dealing with insurance claims.
- Appropriate handling of tenant queries.
- Handling and preparation of inventories and dilapidation at the end of tenancy.
- Dealing with arrears or breaches of the tenancy agreement.
- Periodic inspection of property and reporting to you.
In addition to the practical and administrative advantages of a managed property, full property management ensures the smooth running of the tenancy and increases the likelihood of renewal at the end of the period. The services of a dedicated property manager with full property management authority will make your investment more attractive, minimizing the time your property is empty and maximizing your income.